IRSX Compact Thermal Cameras
With the IRSX series, intelligent, self-contained thermal imaging systems that are consistently designed for industrial use are available for the first time. Designed as an all-in-one solution, the IRSX cameras combine a calibrated thermal imaging sensor with a powerful data processing unit and a variety of industrial interfaces in a rugged IP67 housing small enough to fit in the tightest of spaces. Once installed, they communicate directly with your process control, providing an outstanding functionality for the practical implementation of Industry 4.0. An impressive performance package that has made the IRSX series one of the Stand-alone solution for thermal machine vision and winner of the Vision Systems Design Innovators Awards 2019.
- Consistently designed for industrial use
- Easy integration without programming requirements
- Web-based configuration and visualization
- Exceptional connectivity with standard interfaces
- Robust design for maximum reliability (IP67)
Less Effort and More Stability
- A computer, special thermal imaging software, or external interfaces are no longer required, the IRSX cameras give you the complete solution, massively reducing system complexity, installation effort, and costs while significantly improving system stability. With their IP67 full-metal housing, they can be installed on the factory floor without any need for an additional protective enclosure.
High Performance and Flexibility
- The IRSX series comprises a variety of models with different fields of view, resolutions, and frame rates. You will always find a camera configuration that perfectly matches your application requirements. With their embedded data processing unit, the cameras provide a reliable performance even in the most challenging applications.
Perfect Communication and Control
- For a smooth direct communication with your automation and control equipment, the IRSX cameras feature a multitude of protocols, including HTTPS, Modbus TCP, Profinet, OPC-UA, and MQTT. They also have digital I/Os for control and alarming as well as an encoder interface, e.g. for part tracking on variable speed lines.
Easy Setup for Monitoring Tasks
- Thanks to a powerful, user-friendly web interface, configuring the IRSX cameras as a whole as well as the image and result display is child’s play. In fact, creating solutions for thermal imaging applications has never been easier and more efficient, and you can very quickly focus on your actual tasks.