Qred Near Infrared Spectrometer
Highest spectral performance between 900-2500 nm in an ultra compact footprint. Ideal for both laboratory and OEM applications.
QRed is the world’s first truly portable high performance near-infrared (NIR) spectrometer. With a footprint smaller than a credit card, it delivers a full spectrum within a single exposure. The Qred spectrometer breaks the size and cost barriers that prevented widespread applications of NIR spectroscopy in many fields including food safety, quality control, medical diagnostics and pharmaceutical analysis.
Key features of the Qred include:
- Ultra-compact design with a size of only 67 x 62 x 20 mm and a weight of 250 g.
- High-throughput Czerny-Turner spectrometer with a TEC-cooled InGaAs line image sensor.
- Standard configuration offers a resolution of 8 nm across a wavelength range of 900 to 1700 nm.Custom wavelength ranges up to 2.5 μm and higher resolutions are available on request.
- Advanced thermal design provides high thermal stability and excellent heat transfer without a fan.
- Powerful on-board processing delivers fully processed spectra and allows application-specific evaluation.
- The rugged design with no moving parts ensures reliable operation in rough environments.
- Designed for economic high volume production.